Internet works again! I’ve been forgiven by Vodafone (they’d put brakes on the internet speed last month because of … ahem… download-overkill) so here’s the catch up to what’s happened over the last couple of weeks.
- Visited Venice and Murano on a rainy Tuesday:
- We’ve been hit by World Cup fever, so we’ve been mindlessly preoccupied by the goings-on in South Africa by our favourite teams. Is it us or does this WC smell off??
- Last week two dear friends, Walter and Selina, came over for a visit; we spent hours playing Risiko and Yatzee!
- Walter had a kite with him and now Jelle’s thinking it might just be his new summer sport! (I personally think my arms would break like twigs)
- Hail the return of Malibu Rum for summer! Visit Radio MaliBoom Boom for summer’s hottest tracks, streamed and selected by DJs.
- Summer 2010 in a picture: roll-up shorts, animal prints, fringe bags and flat top wayfarers: