I love Wednesdays: it’s midweek, you’re not too strung out yet and you’re not too far from the weekend. It’s a win-win day, perfect for nothing-heavy leisure.
- Another Swedish designer to look out for, whose vintage meets rock’n’roll collections make me want to just book a flight. Ulrika Lundgren is a former stylist who launched her label in 2005 and whose signature quirkiness has been of appeal to stars like Chloe Sevigny, Kate Moss and Sienna Miller.
- This mango slaw from Smitten Kitchen is the perfect salad for a summertime lunch. If only i could find mangoes ’round here!!
- Gone green? Makemesustainable is a network and personal trainer that accompanies you on the arduous journey.
- Currently scrolling through Copenhagen Cycle Chic for its fresh pictures of everyday people on the go, on their bikes, dressed in all manners of chic. After all, we love bikes!
- Talk about a mission statement! Launched in June 1910 as a newspaper insert aimed at ‘important men in all departments of women’s wear’. That it is still around and that it has risen to meet today’s markets is an incredible feat.