You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘jacket’ tag.
It’s Ferragosto ’round here which means half the country is on holiday- except us martyred professionals of course. Yet more rain on the forecast, which means you’ll forgive the mention of sheepskin in August!
- Maybe it’s the advantage of being ridiculously good looking by nature, but offduty models sport some serious style of their own: Craig Arend of Altamira delivers fluid shots of the soon-to-be-big names in fashion.
- Valentina Siragusa’s Factory Style is a gem with a fresh spin on casual preppy. She knows the trends yet doesn’t adhere to any set formula to win the equation. Her recent trial with video is a winner and i do hope she keeps them coming.
- Of the “I see it, I like it, I buy Make it” credo? Then P.S. I Made This is for you! From macrame necklaces to ruffle shirts to boho headpieces, Erica Domesek presents novel ways to rework everyday items into trendy pieces in clear cut instructions:
- Office accessory must-have: the Sharpie Liquid Pencil works like an erasable pencil and becomes permanent 24 hours after
- Obsessed with shearling? Who isn’t! The Nala Jacket at Allsaints embodies everything i need this A/W10
And lastly, something to make you smile for its transparency:
Have a great midweek!