You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘lighting’ tag.
The forecast shows clouds and grey skies till early next week but we’re in too good of a mood to mind the fact it’s only halfway through summer and we’re already layering up. Instead, this week’s thoughts have been captured by the promise of a mini vacation come October, when i might just celebrate my 26th in Belgium! (Antwerp, i will save up for a stroll along your awesome shopping district!).
- The Block interviews Todd Selby, blogger and author known for his portraitures of interesting characters shot in their private sanctums
- Kris Van Assche is the creator behind the sleek and minimalist lines that have been catching my eye on accessories and footwear
- Bored with your cuppa? Make tea drinking fun with the Tea Sub, just watch you don’t oversteep by playing around like a kid in a tub!
- As i am still obsessed with outdoor lighting, these lanterns caught my eye- want to contribute to my new glass jar collection?
- A chair this big and a lamp this bright are a marriage waiting to happen once you find the perfect book
- Design Sponge shares with followers the work behind the success as an online design magazine with 60,000 daily readers and 76,000 subscribers via rss feed
- Online Fashion giant ASOS has published its 10 essentials for Fall 2010. Loving the cobalt blue satchel!
Today we’re having lunch with the boys at Porto Garibaldi and then we’re off shopping for tonight’s homemade pizzas. Oh we do love midweeks!