You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘shopping’ tag.
- Maybe it’s the advantage of being ridiculously good looking by nature, but offduty models sport some serious style of their own: Craig Arend of Altamira delivers fluid shots of the soon-to-be-big names in fashion.
- Valentina Siragusa’s Factory Style is a gem with a fresh spin on casual preppy. She knows the trends yet doesn’t adhere to any set formula to win the equation. Her recent trial with video is a winner and i do hope she keeps them coming.
- Of the “I see it, I like it, I buy Make it” credo? Then P.S. I Made This is for you! From macrame necklaces to ruffle shirts to boho headpieces, Erica Domesek presents novel ways to rework everyday items into trendy pieces in clear cut instructions:
- Office accessory must-have: the Sharpie Liquid Pencil works like an erasable pencil and becomes permanent 24 hours after
- Obsessed with shearling? Who isn’t! The Nala Jacket at Allsaints embodies everything i need this A/W10
And lastly, something to make you smile for its transparency:
Have a great midweek!
Click on images for source
Referred to as the “The Enfant Terrible of French fashion” due to the elegant quirkiness of his designs, Jérome Dreyfuss broke out into the fashion world in 1998 at the age of 23.
His website is as fun and bold as his designs: clicking on a bag name to bring up the line will result in a child’s voice reading the text in adorable French accent. What’s not to love?
Jérome Dreyfuss bags can be found in his retail stores in New York, Paris and Taipei.
The forecast shows clouds and grey skies till early next week but we’re in too good of a mood to mind the fact it’s only halfway through summer and we’re already layering up. Instead, this week’s thoughts have been captured by the promise of a mini vacation come October, when i might just celebrate my 26th in Belgium! (Antwerp, i will save up for a stroll along your awesome shopping district!).
- The Block interviews Todd Selby, blogger and author known for his portraitures of interesting characters shot in their private sanctums
- Kris Van Assche is the creator behind the sleek and minimalist lines that have been catching my eye on accessories and footwear
- Bored with your cuppa? Make tea drinking fun with the Tea Sub, just watch you don’t oversteep by playing around like a kid in a tub!
- As i am still obsessed with outdoor lighting, these lanterns caught my eye- want to contribute to my new glass jar collection?
- A chair this big and a lamp this bright are a marriage waiting to happen once you find the perfect book
- Design Sponge shares with followers the work behind the success as an online design magazine with 60,000 daily readers and 76,000 subscribers via rss feed
- Online Fashion giant ASOS has published its 10 essentials for Fall 2010. Loving the cobalt blue satchel!
Today we’re having lunch with the boys at Porto Garibaldi and then we’re off shopping for tonight’s homemade pizzas. Oh we do love midweeks!
I have this one plaid shirt i wear to death because whenever i’m confronted with shopping options, i let my focus wander slightly off mission. The poor thing is exhausted and shrinking into the recesses of my closet.
Tada’! Problem solved!
I might wear a double wrap belt with this, but otherwise it’s slated to become my day-off uniform.