You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘venice’ tag.
If your dream is to combine The Black Eyed Peas with Pearl Jam, the Cranberries, Aerosmith and Stereophonics in one massive event, then Heineken has it tailored for you.
Spread across 4 days in one of Italy’s undoubtedly most famous cities, the festival draws more than a hundred thousand fans from across all of Europe.
From the 3rd to the 6th of July, Parco San Giuliano will be transformed into its own community of festival-goers, with one main stage, a second stage, a sports area (football, volleyball, basketball, etc.) and different leisure stops. Of course, the Heineken store.
Tickets start at €50 per day or €130 for 3 days or €160 for the entire duration. Here
Internet works again! I’ve been forgiven by Vodafone (they’d put brakes on the internet speed last month because of … ahem… download-overkill) so here’s the catch up to what’s happened over the last couple of weeks.
- Visited Venice and Murano on a rainy Tuesday:
- We’ve been hit by World Cup fever, so we’ve been mindlessly preoccupied by the goings-on in South Africa by our favourite teams. Is it us or does this WC smell off??
- Last week two dear friends, Walter and Selina, came over for a visit; we spent hours playing Risiko and Yatzee!
- Walter had a kite with him and now Jelle’s thinking it might just be his new summer sport! (I personally think my arms would break like twigs)
- Hail the return of Malibu Rum for summer! Visit Radio MaliBoom Boom for summer’s hottest tracks, streamed and selected by DJs.
- Summer 2010 in a picture: roll-up shorts, animal prints, fringe bags and flat top wayfarers: